Frequently asked questions
What is Fleischer Continues?
Fleischer Continues is our recycle initiative, where we aim to give our garments a longer life through repair and resale. We want the products we make to be used as much as possible and if you no longer use a product from us, we will be happy to buy it back from you. Doing this we can repair the product and make it ready for a second life.
- In what condition is the Fleischer Continues garments?
- I can’t find the size or the color I want.The Fleischer Continues program consists of garments with good quality from customers, and it will constantly vary in sizes and colors. Each garment is unique, and each garment in the webshop represents only that specific garment, color, model, and size. If you do not find the desired color or size, it means that it is not available at the moment. We want to help you find the reused you want, so do not give up if it is not available. Send us an email telling us what garment you are looking for, color and size-wise. We will then inform you if the garment you desire are coming in for repair and soon ready for you at the Fleischer continues webshop.
A Fleischer Continues is a used garment, which has had a life before you decide to buy it. The garments may therefore vary in wear and condition and the condition is stated in the sales information. Each garment is unique, so make sure you look closely at the photos and condition information before buying. All products we receive go through repair and cleaning, so that it can be used for many years to come.
- Can I trade in all Fleischer Couture garments?
- Where can I send in used Fleischer Couture?
- What type of condition must my product have to be accepted?
- How do I ship with Posten?
- Will I receive a gift card for everything I trade in and when will I receive it?
- What if I am not happy with the value on my gift card?
- Where can I use my gift card?
- Is the Fleischer continues a service also provided outside Norway?
We would like to buy back all your garments; BUT to begin with it is possible to trade in jackets only. We are continuously working on expanding our garment range from jacket to also including out pants and sweathers. Let us know if you have anything outside the program to trade in, then we can learn from your need and adjust. The more garments being returned after you are done with it, the better we become at reuse and the more we are taking care of the planet. In addition, the garments will be even more unique! Join the program – lets make vintage heroes! Send us a email if your garment have a special history attached to it, in that way we can hopefully make sure the next owner honor this.
You submit through fleischercontinues.com. After clicking register sale under the Trade in and filling out your information you will receive a confirmation mail from us. We use Posten to provide the best logistic possible around in Norway.
We accept most products, but the product cannot be all worn out. Broken zippers, missing buttons, torn or cuts and so on, are all fine. If you are uncertain whether we can take the product back or not, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In many cases is it better for our team of professionals to decide whether your jacket can be fixed or taken spare parts from, so let us know.
After you have registered a sale, you will receive your QR shipping code. The email you receive will explain all the steps you need to follow for a problem free shipping.
You will receive a gift card for every product stated in the Trade in page. You can use this gift card in the Fleischer Continues shop or on new products at fleischercouture.com.Remember to let us know where you want your gift card being used in advance. The gift card will still vary depending on what product you hand in. You will find your gift card value within the trade in process. You will receive your gift card by email as soon as we have received your trade in product and can confirm that this garment is an authentic Fleischer Couture.
Let us know, and we will explain why you receive that amount on the gift card. If you are still not satisfied, we will arrange a return. We will not cover this return, since all the gift card values are stated in the trade in process. Make sure you look through this before you trade in.
The gift card can be used on either fleischercouture.com. or fleischercontinues.com.. Note that you can only use the gift card in one page, and we need you to decide this in advance when you register your trade in.
Not yet! But we are working to develop our systems so people living outside Norway can return and buy second hand as well. Stay tuned!
- Where do you ship products?
- When will I get my order?
We are currently in an establishment phase and ship only to Norway. We would love if you sent us an email and let us know where you would like our service to expand to reach your market.
When we receive your order, we will ensure that the product is shipped within 2-4 business days.
- What is your returns policy?
- How can I return?
If you receive a product that does not fit or you don’t want the product, we would like to get it back. Send an email to email@example.com and mark the subject field with “Return + your confirmation code”. We will take care of the process and arrange your return.
Returns are managed by our logistic partner Posten. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your reason for return + your confirmation code and you will receive all necessary guidance.